Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's up with my hair?

Oh, how this baby loves to keep us on our toes. The sleeping went way better last night, but today, of course, he is fussy and not eating well. I guess it's his brain tumor acting up. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do here. I think he's teething... but he's been really fussy and hasn't wanted to eat. He's eaten some... but not a lot.

He is getting better at rolling over though, so that's something.

A question to the moms... did you have what seemed to be crazy hair loss after your baby was born? I have been losing a lot of hair in the past two months or so... how long is this going to last? I'm going to end up with no hair soon!

I am tired.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger sandie said...

I personally do not have experience with hair loss, though I wish I did considering I have enough hair for 4 people (or so my last hair stylist said).

BUT I do know other women who have had quite a bit of hair fall out. One said after about 6 months it kinda tapered off.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Thank you!! In three weeks, the little one will be six months old. Hopefully there is an end in sight... in the meantime, I will remember the fact that you have enough hair for four... in case I end up needing some.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home