Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What is he thinking?

The baby, I mean. After a heart wrenching, emotional roller coaster, affirming how I love my son with every ounce of my being... he proceeds to not sleep. At all. Last night. This little darling was up every hour on the hour. Sometimes he wanted to eat. Sometimes he wanted to hang out. Sometimes he wanted to talk. You know what I wanted to do every time? SLEEP!

I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying to be realistic. But seriously, when are we going to get some real sleep?!

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger sandie said...

We were up multiple times last night with a stuffy nose... the only plus to the baby not sleeping that well at night means that he usually takes a few good naps during the day! Usually...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home