Friday, January 13, 2006

two weeks until disney fun...

For Christmas, my terrific husband got us a weekend at Disney World... SANS BABY!! I am so excited to sleep in, stay at a hotel, go to the parks with my favorite person (we've never gone to Disney together)... but already the reality of being away from the Baby for two whole nights is setting in. I'm already worried. He'll be with Grammy Val, who has been there since day 1 and is so good with him, but it doesn't matter. I'm still worried. I guess I'll always be worried. He's just so little still... he's wearing his Led Zeppelin onesie from Hot topic... my favorite outfit.

Very hungry. Should I have a bagel or some leftover italian casserole thing that my husband made with macaroni and cheese pasta? I'm thinking bagel.

So glad it's Friday. Happy MLK Jr. day to all... if you don't have it off, you should. Write your congressman/ woman or something.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home