Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Drained

Today has officially become One Of Those Days of parenthood. The Baby has officially decided that he will not be eating ANYTHING today, which of course, causes me to freak out in fear that he has a tumor or leukemia or something. Which results in a tearful call to my husband, which is definitely not something I wanted to do, because he worries way more than I do, so telling him about the Baby's no food strike strikes even more fear in his heart than it does in mine. Can a four month old baby simply not be hungry? Did he somehow catch a cold yesterday during his two hours in the stroller at the mall yesterday? I have begged him to just drink a little bit, but, alas, he is already delightfully rebellious and refused.

Other than being a little more sleepy than usual, everything else is totally normal with the little guy. He's playing, smiling, talking, and does not have a temperature. Even though those things tell me not to worry too much, I will remain anxious until that boy downs at least four ounces of formula.

Oh, how I miss the days when my biggest problem was "Should I drink Dr. Pepper or Coke? Oh, I just don't know..."

All this and I still somehow have to find time to go to work for a few hours. Ugh.

Join me in sending The Baby a message with your mind... "Eat..., Eat..."

Still no comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home