Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bad turned to good

Oh, no I didn't just do that... I didn't just totally drop the ball on blogging. (Yes, I did.) Well, it's been a bad week. The grandma I haven't talked to in about twenty years died... kind of sad, I guess.... but even worse, my two fave guys were both sick with a cold. this sucked because not only was the little monster even grumpier than usual, but it was pretty much up to me to take care of him. Now I know there are women out there who do all the baby type duties, but I am not one of them. My husband and I are very equal partners, so we share all the baby duties. Until he got sick. And let me just say, I continue to appreciate everything he does because that was a nice little reality check of what it would be like to either be a) a single parent or b) a parent with an uninvolved husband. Both of which to me, would truly be awful.

Anyway, everyone seems to be feeling better and today we had a lovely day spend walking downtown looking at trees and birds and stuff... the little guy in his rockin Led Zep onesie. We could not be any cuter.

Due to the Bad Cold Incident of '06, the magical world of disney tour was postponed. So sad. But, we will be going this weekend instead. God. Never have I looked more forward to drinking my way around the world in Epcot. Any other twenty something who has lived in Orlando knows about that.

Life continues to go on. The little guy is getting bigger and bigger. Oh, and I'm still enjoying the hell out of those Old Navy underpants.

Was that grandma thing insensitive? Oh, well, she wasnt' nice, so I don't really care.

More later...

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger sandie said...

I had no idea you started a blog! Very cool! You guys will have so much fun being away for the weekend... though you'll probably still wake up multiple times per night wanting to check on the baybay.

I was pretty upset hearing about Gma. Sorry you guys didn't have the best of relationships (just what I garner from what you wrote). I thought she was really fiesty and cool.

Keep up the writing and now that I now you have this you have guaranteed COMMENTS :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home