Saturday, February 25, 2006

Valentine's Day?

Don Knotts died yesterday. That's sad. My husband loves him.

Not much else to report other than things have been going well here. The Baby has been sleeping well... he slept about seven hours straight last night... WOW!! He has also been eating well. I think we have a temporary reprieve from the teething. What an amazing difference eating and sleeping make for not only the baby's temperment, but also for ours.

My husband and I need to reschedule Valentine's Day. We postponed it because it fell right smack in the middle of the brain cyst stuff. Now that things have settled down a little bit, I'm thinking that we should go ahead and celebrate our day of love. Any ideas? What did you guys all do for Valentine's Day?

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger sandie said...

When we still lived in Orlando, we went to Cafe Tu Tu Tango which is a really awesome tapoas place-- I think it's on I-Drive?

This year we stayed home!!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Funny suggestion! The husband loved Tu Tu... it is no longer around, though. I myself have never been there. Thanks anyway!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Really? That's odd... what happened to it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home