Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some improvements

OK, I'm pleased to say that Jack is officially "on the mend". His stomach issues from his antibiotics are pretty much under control, thanks to the BRAT diet, and I'm thinking his ear infections might actually be gone... although he was pulling on his ears earlier, so who knows. Anyway, we are hoping to send him back to school next week (which I'm sure will cause another cold/ virus/ infection immediately).

In other news, we are now the owners of a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, which is really, really great. The car is so nice... and BIG. It's amazing what a difference having some room makes. I haven't really even gotten to drive it yet, because we need to get a FL plate before I can order a new parking pass for work, so hopefully, soon that will all be worked out.

Speaking of work, it's going well. I'm liking my new job, liking the money, liking the kids, etc, etc. I really miss Jack and have had several breakdowns regarding this. It's very hard to adjust to full time, especially while he is miserable and sick. But it's easier when he's feeling better. First full paycheck next Monday!! Yes!!

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger sandie said...

Woohoo!

Aren't you loving the weather today, too? I think we're finally getting that cooler weather that makes everything feel better.

 
At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... this weather is NICE. I kept finding reasons to go outside and walk around at work today... I wish it was like this all year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home