Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm taking a break from this.

Hey friends...

Things have been pretty rough since returning from our trip to North Carolina last week. I didn't go into this in previous posts, but my mom had been sick for about two weeks and was in the hospital while we were visiting. On Wednesday night of last week, we got a call saying that she had passed away. We returned to North Carolina on Saturday, had a funeral service on Sunday, and we just got back today.

I think we are all doing ok, just very, very sad. I don't think I'll be blogging too much for awhile... things are just hectic and I'm not really feeling up to it. One of the main reasons for having the blog in the first place was so my mom could read it and know how things were going for me, so I'm kind of left feeling like I want to take a break for awhile. Maybe permanently, I'm not really sure right now.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was happening. I have a feeling that all the people that read this already have heard about my mom's death, but I wasn't sure, so I figured I'd mention it. Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home