Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm praying that the God people will leave us alone

Wednesday evening, we took Jack to a very nice walk in clinic and got the news that Keith expected to hear: ear infection. Since then Jack has been on antibiotics and Tylenol for his fever and is slowly improving. I dare say that this is probably the best he's felt in several days. We are all very happy about this. Hopefully this will continue into the weekend.

In vacation news...

We are less than two weeks away from our big family vacation to Amelia Island and North Carolina. We are getting excited...

In solicitor news (hence the title of the blog entry)...

This morning some religious folk came to the door, wanting to share a scripture from the Bible with me. I told them that there is a no soliciting sign at the front of our neighborhood, in case he missed it. He said, "Well, we're not selling anything, we're sharing a scripture." ARGH!!!! Are you kidding me?!

I had put my own personal note back on our door but it blew away in a summer storm. I guess I'll have to remake one because at least that note included that we do not want people talking to us about their religion! GOD! If I wanted to know about Christianity (and I already do), I WOULD ASK!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Jack is feeling better. Can't wait to be with you guys!

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home