Friday, May 04, 2007

Where to get the best shoes.

A few weeks ago, Jack, Keith, and I went to a playground in the downtown Orlando area, the playground at Lake Eola, to be exact. At some point, Keith overheard two moms talking about where to find the best shoes... it was decided that this was at Nordstrom's. Well, Keith told me the story and I rolled my eyes because 1. Lake Eola is known for having some well to do and snooty moms, dads, and kids running around it's playground and 2. because I have been wearing the same Target flip flops for four years now.

Mostly I rolled my eyes because I just really cannot stand snobs... and maybe I'm a little jealous of not being able to afford very nice shoes. OK?

Well, for the past few weeks, Jack and I have been going to Florida Mall on Friday mornings. Today was no exception. There we were, trucking through Nordstrom's to use the changing table (hello, I wear Target flip flops... it wasn't like we were shopping) and we passed the shoe section.

Those moms were right. Nordstrom's has the best shoes.

Damn.

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Hahaha, this made me laugh. I too have the cruddy flip-flop thing going on.

 
At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And are your toenails painted, but they were painted six months ago, so all the little toes no longer have any polish on, but the big toes are about half way painted? Or is that just me?

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger sandie said...

HAHA that's ME!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home