Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here's some cute for ya

I am so sick of posting negative themed posts. I'm sure the blog has become a drag. I actually try to tuck away the interesting, funny, cute moments of the day so I have something nice to write about, but by the time I get to sit down at the computer, I can't remember them.

Here's a few cute things:

Jack pretends to talk on Keith's old cell phone, saying "hello" which sounds like "Allo" and then says a few words, usually about mommy and daddy and then says "bye" and puts the phone down.

We are in the very early stages of potty training. When Jack goes number 2, we walk to the bathroom and put the stuff in the toilet (I guess this is to get him to associate the toilet with poop). Anyway, this causes manic excitement and clapping (on his part, not mine).

Jack has learned to kiss and hug, mostly taught that by Aunt Sunny.

Whenever we do something to jack that he doesn't like (clip his nails, wash his hair, try to get wax out of his ears), he says "I sorry" because that's what we've always said to him when doing anything he didn't like.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Blogger Keith said...

I think poop blogs automatically count as negative even when they aren't!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home