Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vroom, vroom...

Can I just tell you all how much I hate cars with loud mufflers AND the people that drive them? Honestly, it's always been a source of major annoyance for me, but it's way worse now that I have a tempermental, light sleeper of a toddler at home. And just who exactly thinks those cars are cool, anyway? The people that buy Fast and the Furious on DVD? God. Ridiculous. I swear, if that guy's car (my neighbor) wakes Jack up, I will march over to him as he revs his engine in his driveway and yell at him.

OK, deep breath.

In other news, emotionally, I am doing better. Jack is doing well, and he slept through the night, so I'm better rested, which I finds helps my mental state a lot. I hope all of you are doing well. I hope none of you with sleeping babies have to worry about jerks in Honda Civics waking your kid up. Grrrr...

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

ditto on the annoying, loud cars in the neighborhood...I have literally almost screamad at a couple of those rude neighbors for waking up my sleeping (then screaming) bambinos! And what's with people that mow their lawns during naptime...that gets to me too! There needs to be peace and quiet during slumber-time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home