Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Suebaby turns 30

Well, if any of you have read Keith's blog recently, you have an idea of what things have been like here lately. The day of my last post, Jack got really sick after waking up from that early nap and stayed sick for about a week. During that time, we worried about our son, we missed a lot of work, fired our pediatrician, and I turned thirty.

Well, Jack is finally doing better, which to us, means the entire world is better. Despite the stress and lack of sleep from Jack and his illness, I still had a great birthday. Keith made it very fun and special. We got to go out for the night on Saturday, which was great and then yesterday, I came home and Keith had turned the bathroom into "Keith and Jack's Spa of Earthly Delights". I got some great bath and body works stuff and some GODIVA chocolate (I just ate two pieces and feel a little crazy). Keith also made my favorite dinner and got me a birthday pie from Village Inn. Jack made the night fantastic by sleeping all the way until 7:30am!!!

Stef and Jay also sent me tulips (my favorite) and I got lots of cards, email, and calls. Kelly even dedicated a whole post to me on her blog (if you want to read it and see the embarrassing pictures it's at http://stegfamilyoffive.blogspot.com.)

I'm very lucky to have so many great friends and family members. I love you and thanks for thinking of me.

6 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

Yo Ol' Lady...whohoo...sounds like your b-day was spectacular in spite of "other stuff" going on. Wow, that hubby of yours is a honey of a man for making everything so special...hats off to Keith...nothing like chocolate and baths to make a birthday complete! I need that boy's blog site again cuz I haven't been able to access it for like a month since it hasn't been on your "links"...I miss his poetic comedy and had no idea of the drama of your lives over the last week :) But, really, I'm glad your b-day was a good one...you deserve it after the crapload of sickness you guys have been trough and all the other junk too :( I'm glad Jack boy is feeling better. I can definitely sympathize...when the kids are sick it makes for lots of grumpiness. Anyway...Happy b-day again my ol' buddy ol' pal :)

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Kel~

Thanks!! Keith's blog address is http://incrediblynormal.blogspot.com. I've been meaning to put it on the Links, but just haven't gotten to it!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Oops, I mean it's http://www.incrediblynormal.blogspot.com

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

Hey, thanks...I've missed reading his stuff...he's pretty funny and very informative too :) Just took a picture of our sinfully massive amounts of candy...it's incredible...then I helped myself to a few or more...ah, sweet chocolate :) Love ya!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

Holy Moly! I just caught up on Keith's blog...you guys have been through the ringer and back. I got exhausted reading it all so I can imagine you must be ready for a vacation. Glad that toddler of yours is feeling better...scary stuff :(

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger sandie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm so glad you managed to squeeze in some fun and relaxing stuff amid all the crazy sick time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home