Sunday, April 01, 2007

A quick hello

Jack is in the stage of "I'm going to wake up from my nap any second"... so there's not much time. This morning we cleaned while a grumpy Jack threw temper tantrums. He fell asleep early and will hopefully wake up in a better mood. I am tired and overwhelmed with the work problems.

This coming weekend is my unofficial birthday weekend, where Keith and I will be spending Saturday night... somewhere, but I don't know where. Unfortunately, there's not been any free time to sit and wonder what kind of fun this weekend holds. I know that I'm looking forward to it, whatever it may be.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

You say it's your birthday...da, da, da, da, da, da...it's my birthday too...da, da, da, da, da!! Happy Freakin' 30th, My Friend! Welcome to the world of "over-the-hillers" :) Glad you've joined us now! Hope you're celebratin' in style with your 2 handsome guys :) Thinkin' of ya' today! Hugs from, Fellow-over-the-hill-mama, Kel :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home