Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Screaming child

I ask you, is 7:45am too early for a tantrum? Apparently not. As of this moment, I am ignoring Jack's screaming over... I have no idea what.

It's been a long ten days of sickness, vomitting, diarrhea, huge temper tantrums, dehydratedness and what not. Last night we all slept through the night, so that was good. Yesterday was also our anniversary, but the day was overshadowed by stress from Jack and from the fact that I found out I'd been making some huge mistakes at my job (since I started over a year ago) and consequently got in big trouble. I've NEVER been in trouble at work before, so this was a little tough for my ego to take.

So... things have been kind of hard lately. Sorry for the depressing post... I was trying to put off updating until things were going really well, but then I just decided to check in and say a quick hello. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger sandie said...

I was wondering what you guys had been up do? Maybe the tantrums are teething related. We went through some crazy teething trauma around 18 months and then all the sudden he was SO GOOD after that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home