Friday, February 23, 2007

Puny little bug

Wednesday afternoon, Jack and I shared a banana. Then i tickled him and gave him a cookie. Then he took a really big bite of the cookie, gagged, and threw up the banana everywhere.

Hmmm...

As i cleaned up the vomit, I realized that he's had a runny nose and been sneezy for the past day or two. I think I attributed it to allergies (?)... I have no idea why, I just thought that was it.

Anyway, as Grammy and Grandpoppy say, Jack's been "puny" ever since. Not really sick, but not well either. Definitely stuffy, sneezy, cranky, sleepy, etc. I am hoping this clears up on it's own as we head into the weekend. I've been inside with Jack for almost 24 hours now and am not planning to take him out much today. i want him to get well, but I'm going a little crazy from the kids' tv.

Did you know that Wayne and Twinkle are brother and sister? And that Wayne's favorite food is toast? And where are Eubie's parents? He lives with his aunt and uncle. Did you know Jack (not my Jack) and Mary can understand Mel even though he's a dog? Impressive. I don't know how they do it.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I have no idea what the last part of that post was about. I'm really tired so maybe it will make sense to me later

 
At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you didn't! References to Higglytown Heroes and Jack's Big Music Show... two of our top kids' shows in this house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home