Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ahhh... internet access!

I can hardly believe I am not only on the internet but was able to get to blogger and attempt to write a post. I know it's been a long time... in St. Cloud, we get free wi fi internet access, until the system crashes and leaves us all hanging. Anyway, we are back up and running apparently... for now.

I hardly know where to start. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day and a night out last weekend. That ended badly for me who has still not gotten used to my new very low tolerance level. I drank two glasses of wine at dinner and then a beer later and was soon puking Dylan and Jack-style. Not cool.

What else. Oh, I have made a No Soliciting sign for the door to ward off the pesky JW's and so far it's been working well.

Jack is doing great. Keith gave him a real haircut the other day and now he truly looks like a little boy. He's talking nonstop and been very pleasant lately.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. I hope that I won't be put on hiatus again because no internet sucks. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

oh no...adult puking is even worse than baby yak...I totally feel for you ol' buddy :( Any amount of liquor makes me quesy too...glad you're back online...miss ya'!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home