Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mall Warriors

After a good, calm, quiet morning, we are preparing to liven things up a bit by heading to the mall. The only mall in these parts is located near the attractions and is a bit of a tourist trap. I find that I am often the only person within earshot speaking English... so... it will also be a good multicultural lesson for Jack. How often do you see Germans, Brazilians, and British people all in the same food court?

I still have some gift cards from Christmas that need to get spent and I also really need to get some chick fil a in my tummy. Hopefully this will go well. I've learned the hard way that taking a toddler to the mall is totally different than taking a baby to the mall. And by different I mean HARDER.

One other thing: my oldest friend just lost her grandfather. Please think good thoughts or say a prayer for her. We love you.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get your Chik-fil-A. What could be more important than that????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home