Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More information about myself that I am sharing needlessly

My oldest friend, Kelly did this questionairre not long ago on her blog, and since I like to talk about myself so much, i thought I'd do it, too. So I cut and pasted hers and put in my answers, here it is:

Middle Name: Lynn
Birth month: April
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
School attended as a child: FLCS (Fort Lauderdale Christian School)
Sports played as a high schooler: What? Sports?
College: UCF in Orlando, FL
How I met my husband: we worked together as elementary school counselors
First Kiss: Jason L.
Knew I was in love: when I heard Keith talk about traveling in Europe and realized I wanted to go to Europe too... with him.
Engaged: Valentine's Day, 2005 at Leu Gardens. Keith proposed on both knees in front of the lake. I said yes and then we walked around and listened to bad jazz.
Wedding Date: March 26, 2005, in Miami at Ant Pyle's
Honeymoon: weekend in the Keys... it was awesome.
Major in College: Social Sciences
Minors: Sociology and Communications
Degree: MA in Mental Health Counseling, BS in Social Sciences
Nursing specialty: This is Kelly's questionairre! My nursing specialty would be "none".
Current Work Situation: Two part time jobs and stay home with Jack three days a week.
Siblings: Joe, Jeff, Travis, Darlene, and Sunny (that's including a brother, stepbrothers, and sisters in law)
Kids: Jack, 1 1/2, the light of our lives
Current Pet Situation: Zip, the most stubborn cat ever
Something you might not know about me: I think all of you that read the blog already know everything about me that I want you to know... but you might not know that I've never drank a cup of coffee. That's all I got.
My Hobbies: Mega walking with Keith and Jack... movies... reading? that's about all I got for that, too.
Favorite Color: blue
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate, please!
Fav. Place to eat: That's easy...Melting Pot...I LOVE fondue...nothing better than cheese and chocolate! Yummy, yumm, yumm! (this was Kelly's answer, and I just figured I'd leave it as mine, too)
Favorite Store: I love the Limited, Old Navy, Gap
Favorite month of the year: December!
Dream Vacation: Europe with Keith.
Greatest Fear: Being trapped underwater
Fav. TV Show(s): SNL, the Office, 30 Rock, Wife Swap
Fav. Music: A weird mix of classic rock and pop... and Neil.
Fav. Actor: As of the moment... Alec Baldwin and Will Ferrel
Fav. Movie: Anchorman, Life is Beautiful, and of course anything with Tom Hanks in it (except for that astronaut movie... yuck)
Fav. Holiday: Christmas and birthdays
Favorite attribute in people: Humor
My Best Attribute: Humor... duh!

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, how can you not like the astronaut movie. That's practically my favorite one... along with all of Tom Hanks other movies.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

ha, ha...you are too funny copying my questionaire...MP rocks! Gimme some cheese and chocolate...yumm! Stef has my dream job...to work at MP would be heaven! loved all the info...

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

p.s...and I thought Keanu Reeves was your fav. actor?? What happened there? And how can you not have a nursing specialty??!! Doesn't everyone? :)

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger sandie said...

No... coffee... ever? Brain... cannot... compute. Shutting down.

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 Rock...........love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home