Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jack is gross and I really want to mail this package.

So this morning, we ventured to the post office to mail my Mom's birthday present. The birthday was a month ago... sorry, Mom. Anyway, we got there and as i put Jack into the stroller I noticed that he was kind of... stinky. But... he'd never made any bathroom noises, as he always does when he goes, so I thought it was gas.

It wasn't.

We were about halfway through the line when i smelled it again. Now's when I start to think about what to do. It took me a month to buy the gift and drive a quarter mile to the post office to mail it. There were two more people ahead of me in line. I was almost there. My son is sitting in his own poop. It is my duty (doody!) to take care of him and keep him in a poop free diaper. Hmmm...

I stayed in line.

After the package was handed over to the disgruntled postman, we hauled ass home. Where i found that Jack had indeed gone to the bathroom at some point (he could have been sitting in it for as long as 45 minutes by that time, because that was the last time I knew I'd changed him).

I thought, how gross, what a crappy mom I am, etc, etc, but I then realized that it hadn't seemed to phase him at all. I guess he likes sitting in poop. Gross!!

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Blogger crazystegmamaof4 said...

As the mom of a fellow poopy baby I can totally relate...and there is nothing wrong with a child that likes to sit in their feces...it works for me lately and saves money on diapers :) Way to go, Jack for kind of enjoying your poop experience! Gotta be proud of that boy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home