Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You fed a baby chili?

"You fed a baby chili?" is from one of my favorite movies, Mr. Mom. And today, I did just that. And he really liked it!

Anyway, today has been... better. Can you believe it? We went to Toddler Tunes this morning, and only made it through about half of the class. It was packed and Jack was overwhelmed by all the kids. I knew he was ready when he went to the door and said Bye bye to everyone. So we went to a playground where he was the only one there and he got to regroup.

Somewhere after that, I fed him chili.

Our next outing is his 18 month old check up... with shots. Keith and I have been warning Jack that he's going to the dr. to get shots. We'll see if that makes any difference regarding the wrath Jack will soon be dishing out to everyone.

Tomorrow I return to work where I feel ostracized and disliked due to mistakes. I hate it when people are mad at me. I'm not looking forward to that.

Some good things: Jack slept through the night and only cried for about five minutes before his nap today. I feel like we're getting a handle on the sleeping issues. Later!

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM , Blogger Keith said...

I assume next week he'll return to his yellow veggie and fruit only diet. Then the party is over...included in the week of festivities, along with chili, has been Chicken McNuggets, french fries, baked potatoe with broccoli and cheese, chicken, sour pickles, black beans, canned corn, frozen yogurt, and many others...believe it or not, before this week he wouldn't have touched one of these things!

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger sandie said...

I'm sorry about the work stress :( That sounds like a bummer. And boo for packed activities that make the kids nuts... the exact same thing happens at our kids' sing-along thing when the room is at capacity... everyone's miserable!!

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks LJ... you're so sweet... and yeah, 20 18 month olds running around to Laurie Berkner songs just spells disaster.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home