Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sick AGAIN!!!!

Well, jack and I both have colds again... sort of. This seems to be a very mild combo of a sore throat and runny nose (on my end). We don't know if Jack has/ had a sore throat but he definitely has a runny nose.

We are still sort of without a pediatrician, so I'm hoping this clears up on it's own. Keith did find us someone that sounds great, but we haven't met him yet or anything.

May is finally here and for people like my husband and I, this is great news. Our work lives revolve around the school calendar and we're so close to our work loads lightening up, we can almost taste it. I am very much looking forward to summer, if for nothing else, the chance for Keith and I to become a little more rested and relaxed for a few weeks.

No real summer vacation plans for us. We are hoping to visit my family in North Carolina at some point and Keith and I are supposed to go to Animal Kingdom for our anniversary (which was in March) and Universal with Stef and Jay. Jack would not be joining us at Animal Kingdom or Universal but will definitely be going to North Carolina.

Gotta go... I'm being summoned! Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home