Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer is upon us!

Grammy came with Jack and I to music class this morning. A very fun time was had by all. Jack is doing great and is much more comfortable than in past months. He is currently napping, but the busy day will continue later when we drive out to Orlando for a retirement party for one of me and Keith's coworkers.

Tonight is my last night at our tutoring business!! School is almost out and we are getting ready to close our doors for the summer. I will miss the kids but am ready for a break. I am excited about having the three of us together in the evenings for awhile.

Ahhh, summer...

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Keith said...

You neglected to mention how you and Jack have become local celebs, having your picture taken during the last class and published in this weeks St.Cloud Gazette. All the moms are playing with drumsticks while the kids stare at them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home