Friday, November 03, 2006

We're in good moods over here!

Things are pretty good here in old Saint Cloud today. Friday is my favorite day of the week because the weekend just stretches out ahead of you.

Anyway, Jack finally seems to be feeling better... his nose is clearing up a little bit and he slept well last night... which means we slept well, which is probably why I am writing this in a more upbeat mood. We're going to be cleaning and getting ready for a visit from my dad. He's coming down to spend Saturday and Sunday with us.

My brother was also planning a trip to visit next week, but we found out last night that he has cancelled the trip. This is very disappointing.

But everything else is good! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

6 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Joe's no show, I know you were looking forward too seeing him. Hopefully he'll try to visit again soon. Glad to hear all is well. I know everybody is happier when Jack is happy. Have a nice time with your Dad. Talk to you soon. Give Jack kisses for me.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Hey Stef... Yeah, Joe's no show is a bummer... but not surprising. Hope you guys have a good weekend... I'll go smooch Jack for you right now.

 
At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Jack's feeling better Sue. I guess I'll have to try harder to suprise you in the future.

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

No hard feelings, Joe... I know we'll see each other again one of these days... sometimes I just miss my brudder. :-)

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you too. I just hope you know that I'm as disappointed as you are. I was really looking forward to this and I hate that I had to cancel.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Thanks... I know you were... We'll see each other soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home