Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No

Today, while making Jack's breakfast, I poured in the perfect contents of oatmeal flakes, milk, and baby food fruit... on the first try! yes!!!

It is chilly today so we have postponed our morning outing to the playground... we are thinking of going a little later on when it's warmer. Jack woke up at six am for the second day in a row... not pleasant when Keith is sick and I'm trying desperately to fight off whatever it is. I almost gave in to the sickness last night and was feeling awful... but after sleeping I seem to be better. Hopefully that's the end of that.

Jack likes to go into his room and close the door. Isn't he a little young to need privacy? What else... still obsessed with carpet fuzzies... and as I type this, he just learned to say the word "No." He climbed over to the outlet where the computer was plugged in and reached for it and I said "No." He stopped and turned around and said "No". Since typing this sentence, he's said "No" about four thousand times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home