Sunday, October 22, 2006

A rare, delightful treat

Yesterday, my best friend emailed me and asked if the three of us wanted to go to the Maitland Art Festival with her. Well, the weather here has been really hot lately and we just went to the WP Art Festival two weeks ago... and Maitland is VERY far away, so I said... no. Boo. Then i talked to Keith about it and he said, "Oh, you should just go with her by yourselves." Hello? I'd never even thought of that. So I DID think about it and liked the idea... called Stef back, and she liked the idea, so now we are meeting at 1:00 for a lovely art festival time. All this without a stroller. Yes! I haven't seen Stef without husbands and/ or Jack in close to a year, so this is long over due. Special thanks go out to Keith for suggesting the idea and for being the kind of husband/ dad that suggests these things without making it seem like he's the greatest man who ever walked the earth (ironically, though, he IS).

So anyway... that is what the day holds for me. Yes, I'm still tired. Yes, I'm stressed about the upcoming week. Yes, I'm nervous about my dentist appt. tomorrow morning... ugh... But this is going to be fun! Yahooo!

Also, Stef also suggested that next weekend the four of us (sorry jack, your invite got lost in the mail) get together for dinner at the Melting Pot. Yes! Please, someone, babysit for us. Anyone? He's really cute... Please? Somebody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home