Friday, October 20, 2006

Tired

Wow. I am tired. Last night I had weird dreams about spiders. What does that mean? It's been a hard week. We've had a lot going on... it feels like there's not a single second of downtime from Monday to Thursday. Then we finally get a little rested during the weekend, only to do it all over again.

I saw my exhusband and an old friend yesterday. It was nice... he and I are on good terms and everything. They were both completely shocked when I told them we didn't plan on having any more kids. I don't even know why that's shocking. Are you kidding me? How in the world do people do it? My parents did it, they had two kids... baffling. I am just too tired from working and baby raising to even think of such a thing.

Anyway... just checking in to say hello. It's just about naptime over here... I think I actually might try to lay down for a few minutes, too.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home