Friday, October 06, 2006

Some quick points and a poll

  • Our microwave is broken. Maytag will be here tomorrow morning between 7:00-12:00.
  • Jack is in a better mood today... thanks to my frequent diaper changes. Last night I arrived home from work to find Jack in bad diaper rash hell. But, no worries. Mommies can make anything better.
  • A week from today, Keith and I have a date!!!! Frank Black, here we come!
  • Keith is off next Friday!!!!
  • It's going to be cool(er) this weekend.
  • Jack has not yet bumped his head today.
  • I am secretly hoping Keith will want to go to Chili's for dinner tonight. Main reason... see number one.
  • Oh, and today is payday!!!

Jack's first real Halloween is rapidly approaching. Any costume ideas? We are already considering:

A Jack in the Box

A Jackpot

A little devil

Please post any comments/ ideas! Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

How do you be a jackpot? You have to explain that one.

I vote for jack in the box. That would be cute.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

We were thinking of just giving him a pot to carry around... no just kidding. I haven't really figured out how to do Jackpot. I think Jack in the Box would be good, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home