Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jack, the greatest, most wonderful boy ever

I love my kid. God, he's the best. This afternoon was full of laid back... ease. Hard to believe. I got home from work around 4:30. He was still napping and woke up soon after.

But he woke up happy... and proceeded to just be very "whatever" about the rest of his day. We hung out, ate a little dinner, took a walk (did anyone else in Central Florida notice how nice it was today?), came back, played, took a bath, drank a bottle, went to bed.

No crying.

Well, at least very very little. This afternoon was so nice that I felt compelled to write about it so that when we have those days where I'm like, "Jeez!!! Stop being so cranky!!" I can remember that he sometimes does. The funny part? He was cranky this morning... but it was when he was with his grandpoppy... hee hee.

By the way, did you guys see that a real JW commented on yesterday's post? Cool!

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

I like your internet JW buddy. Yes, yes I know he/she is a JW in real life but I like the idea of an internet JW. I know I'd be much more likely (and by likely I mean I still wouldn't do it) to spread the good word if I could do so in my pj's. And that my friend is the beauty of the internet... it pj time 24/7. Anyhow I liked his/her groovy vibe.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

I know... I liked it too... score one for the JW's!

 
At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

JW is the initials of the boy I just met with who decided he wouldn't go to class because his pants are ugly. The funny thing is, they are exactly like mine.

JR, my boy, IS the greatest boy ever. I'm glad your afternoon went well with him yesterday.

I can't wait for the weekend so we can have fun familying around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home