Friday, September 15, 2006

Blog Hi"Jack"ing

Hey Guys,

It's my birthday! I took over my mom's blog... she thinks I'm napping. She still doesn't get it that I only want to take one nap a day. Duh.

Anyway... I felt that some "thank you's" were in order due to the fact that I've been around for a whole year now and a lot of people have done a lot for me.

Stef and Jason~ Thanks for being such great friends to my parents. They really need good people like you guys in their lives and I know that they are both so grateful to know you guys.

Aunt Karen~ Thanks for babysitting me that time when I was really little. Sorry I cried the whole time.

Zip~ You light up my life. Seriously.

Elmo~ You crack me up. Keep on keepin' on.

Puppy~ Thanks for keeping me company in my crib on all those lonely nights. Love you, Pupster...

Grandpa Joe~ Thanks for Puppy!

Ant Pile~ Thanks for making the efforts to spend time with me this year. I can't wait to hang with you and you can tell me about the Bell Witch.

Aunt Sunny~ Thanks for always singing the Jack Song with me.

Hayden~ Don't tell your mom, but you're my new girlfriend.

Grandee and Grandpa Brad~ Thanks for coming to visit me... I can't wait to see your place in NC.

Angie~ My Girlfriend... you make me so happy. Thanks for babysitting me all the time. You are the best!!

Grampy~ I'm so lucky to have a grandpa who comes over to babysit all by himself. Thanks for always taking such good care of me and trying to do everything that my mom and dad ask you to do. Love you!

Grammy~ I love you so much, Grammy. You are so good to me and make me feel so happy. Thanks for completely rearranging your whole life just to come take care of me. My mom and dad are immeasurably grateful.

Mom and Dad~ Without you guys, I would'nt be here today (ha ha ha). No, no, seriously... Thanks for getting your asses up in the middle of the night to feed me, thanks for putting up with my colic and reflux. I didn't mean to be such a pain.

Dad... you make me laugh more than anyone on the planet. Thanks for playing monster and frog pond wizard and making up songs for me. I hope I"m just like you one day... but even weirder!

Mom... thanks for giving birth to me a year ago today. Thanks for all the pain you went through and for being a loving mom who always makes sure I'm taken care of.

Well, peeps, that's about it. I gotta go rest up because I'm going to party my ass off tomorrow. Love you all. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We love you very much. I will never forget this day last year.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Me either... owwww....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home