Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jack can type good.

Jack is ONE is six days. Hello? Did you get that? ONE!!!!!!!! So exciting. Well, today was the first day of the transition to milk from formula. HE. THREW. A. FIT. Not too surprising, since neither Keith or I like milk. But this boy is going to have to learn to love it. I'm sure he'll just get used to it.

Today Keith is Mr. Salesman, trying to get more people to sign up for HW Club. He will be home in about three hours. In the meantime, J.I. and I are hanging around, here, I'll let Jack type something:


fgnithei4hrejhrure

Thank you, Jack.

The first week of HW Club was good although I can see it will be a major adjustment as far as Keith and I not seeing each other until about nine pm four days out of the week. This sucks because we go to bed around 9:30. But... we'll make it work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home