Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ernesto, Shmernesto

There's a hurricane a-comin'. Well, I guess it's a T.S. right now... but it will probably get back to Hurricane strength in a few days. Last I heard, they said it could be a Category 3 when and if it hits. OK, that's big, but not too bad. I mean, that's no Andrew or Charley or Rita. So, we'll see. In the meantime, I guess it's time to go buy some water and baby stuff.

The weekend with my family went SO WELL. I think we all had a great time. My parents are so great... my stepdad is so good with Jack and it was just so nice to see my mom. I am hopeful that we will be getting together more often now that they are settled in their new place.

Now that the family time is over, Keith and I are in a mad scramble to get stuff done to open our business. It is supposed to be up and running in about a week, so we are VERY busy trying to get set up.

What else... Jack's birthday quickly approaches as well, as does a glorious three day weekend next weekend. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you both the best of success in getting the business up and running. I'm sure it will be a very busy time. It was great to see you too Susie. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We love you and your family. I can not thank Keith more for being the Father and husband he is to you and Jack.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

I loved seeing you guys, too. I am so lucky to have you guys and Keith and Jack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home