Friday, August 04, 2006

One Milllion Dollars!!!!!

I can't believe there are people out there that don't like Austin Powers... who ARE you people?! Well, I know who you are, Wendi. No giggles while watching Dr. Evil? Come on! This is baffling to me.

Anyway... so the third and (hopefully for awhile) final MRI was this morning. I didn't blog about it beforehand because I just didn't want to talk about it. I guess I'm getting used to it because I hadn't even really given it much thought this week anyway. This one was WAY better... first of all, it was very fast because it was a simpler MRI and Jack didn't need to be sedated, so he didn't need to fast. Yes! Jack was so so good... Keith went in with him and said Jack was scared, but he just kept looking at Keith and he was ok. That boy loves his daddy. AND!! I didn't get bird flu this time. I enjoyed that part immensely. We have our follow up appointment on Wed. afternoon... hopefully, we will again get good news of the "wait and see" variety.

We have a busy weekend coming up, full of working on the business and hopefully getting to see Ricky Bobby with Steffie Jayie. We also have to go car shopping because the 11 year old toyota is officially starting to crap out. It's a little scary to go buy a car when you're starting a business, but what are you gonna do? Not have a car? Not in St. Cloud!

I'm a little punchy since we got up at 5:30 to get to our appointment on time. Jackie's taking his nap and I think I'll go lay down too. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

11 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you not like Austin Powers? It's groovy baby!!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

First of all, glad to hear Jack is doing well.

Secondly ...

LOL -- I don't know what it is. I saw that big mole on Fred Savage's face in a clip, and it disgusted me, and now, I canNOT even watch it. John loves it. I can't find any humor in it whatsoever, and he is practically rolling on the floor.

My roommate Kelsey is CONTINUALLY saying lines from it, and I don't know what she is talking about.

I find the ability to laugh at it may mean that your personality has the word "warp" in it?

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Well... I definitely am warped, so that makes sense. And, yes, the Mole's mole was NASTY! But to me, there's just nothing like Dr. Evil (I'm really not so into Austin... it's really about Dr. Evil for me). Oh well, as Ron Burgundy says, "Agree to disagree."

By the way... thanks for the kind words re: Jack. :-)

 
At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jack more like Dr. Evil or Austin?

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Uh, Question? Do you know Jack? Have you ever read the blog? Don't you know he tries to gnaw on the kitty? Obviously, he's a little Dr. Evil.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh no! You referenced Ron Burgandy as well. Not good. Not good at all.

I have no idea who Dr. Evil is but I know who Ron is. I have seen that movie, and I did laugh a few times, but stupid humor seems, well stupid to me.

My husband disagrees to the millionth degree. As does my cousin Josh who invited us over to watch Ron Burgandy be an anchorman of sorts.

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Sue, is your blogger looking different when you post? For instance, I can't get bullets or colors to show up in the toolbar on any computer I go to?

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I know... it was being weird for a few days. I think it's better now?

I can't believe I'm still talking to you when you don't even like Ron Burgundy. If we still saw each other everyday, I'd probably make you crazy with all my "Burgundy talk".

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

My husband already makes me crazy.

My blogger is still acting up. I can't change font or colors. Is your's the same. I need to ask someone else who uses blogger. I think I may post a quick post about it.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh geeez -- when Kelsey wrote she left it in HTML. That's the problem! Geesh. Nevermind.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Ooh! Those HTML'ers!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home