Monday, July 17, 2006

A good little bug.

I know my husband and I vent a lot on our blogs about parenting, but I just wanted to take a minute and talk about how good our little boy is. Almost every single night, we give him a bath, then a bottle and then put him in his crib. He sometimes doesn't fall asleep for 30 minutes after this, but hardly ever cries. Sometimes he'll fuss a little bit, sometimes he doesn't make any noise at all and just kind of hangs out in there on his own. I know not every baby does that, so for that, we are lucky.

Moving on... a LONG day at work. I had a lot of work that was basically due today for a big project. i basically had to present it to my supervisor, who is not very easy to please. Luckily, she liked the work that I did, but the meeting was two hours long. That was on top of the fact that it took me an hour to get to work and an hour to get home. A big thanks to morning traffic and summer thunderstorms.

Sunday was good... except for the fact that that "good little boy" I mentioned above decided not to take a nap in the afternoon, causing an extra long scream fest. This made me consider jumping out of our bedroom window. Not as a suicide attempt... just as the quickest way to get away from the noise. I do not do well with screaming.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Keith said...

Once again, the bug proved that if we talk about that which he does well, he will no longer do it.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

I know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home