Saturday, July 01, 2006

Almost St. Cloudians

Well, we're almost moved in. Most of our stuff is in the new place, leaving the big stuff and essentials here in Orlando. Angie is coming in the morning to help us move the bed and couch and then we'll be on our way.

About the move so far... I will just say that it is an incredibly stupid thing to do to move when you have a nine and a half month old in the midst of separation anxiety. Imagine all the expletives you can. Those were my thoughts all day. He's not happy here because all our stuff is gone. He's not happy there because it's new and weird. I feel bad for him because I'm sure this is incredibly confusing and scary, but the crying is making me CRAZY. This morning I asked him for one 20 minute period today when he didn't cry. I didn't get it.

If you think you may have kids one day, don't EVER move when they are this age. It's suicide. Have a good night!!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Susie, hopefully today will be better when Jack has his things.

I hope it will be a better day for you and Keith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home