Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ear Infection, Yes?

Where is my magic 8 ball? I need to ask it if Jack has an ear infection. He's cranky (surprise) and pulling at his ear. Yet, there are no cold symptoms or fever. It could just be more good old teething... he did drool about a gallon of saliva today. So, no one knows. Maybe we'll go to the doctor tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just give him all of the baby tylenol and leave it at that.

Other news... still packing and planning to be out of this moldy adobe this weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger sandie said...

This is one of the few baby issues we haven't had to deal with yet. I do know that teething babies often pull at their ears, though. IF there's no fever I think you're OK to assume that it's probably not an infection.

... Just give him a lot of Hylands :D

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

Ahh yes, I've not yet bought Hylands, but I imagine that it comes in a little potion bottle and it looks like fairy dust as you sprinkle it on your baby's tongue. This is because I still believe Hyland's uses magic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home