Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ugh... this day... this month... this year..., pick one, they have all been rough.

Frustrations of the day so far:

Jack deciding that he has no use for lunch, so two baby food jars are all but wasted, amongst other little things I tried to give him. Then, I tried what I know he likes, this banana flavored cereal stuff, which he also didn't want to eat. This doesn't sound like such a big deal. Remember that he screams. A lot.

Separation Anxiety. I wish not to elaborate.

Sleep dep. All three of us are victims, thanks to Jack, but he definitely makes the most cranky sleepy person of the three of us.

So, I decided the little boy needed another nap. He now has learned to sit up all by himself (yes! another milestone checked off the list), so he sits up and bounces up and down on the matress instead of sleeping. He is doing this as I type.

If you want to know the truth, it's almost 1:00 and I haven't even gotten dressed yet. I have no car seat today, so I can't drive him anywhere and it's too hot to walk to the mall. Also, he was kind of embarrassing when I had him in there yesterday and he kept screaming at the top of his lungs, just for fun. I wish the weather was cooler and I could take him on a walk.

The plus side of hanging out in your house all day in your underwear is that whenever your baby is intrigued by playing with a measuring cup or remote control, you can pack a box or two. This is good because we needed to start packing but now our apt. is truly disasterous.

I drank cherry coke this morning for breakfast. Yum.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Soda for breakfast! One of the unsung breakfasts of champions...

Maybe take a dip in the pool? Don't forget to take the chain mail out from under the life-jacket, though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home