Friday, June 09, 2006

Venting

I'm in a bad mood having woken up in a bad mood and having had a very bad morning so far with jack. When is all this supposed to get better? Can I just say that I am SO SICK of teething, whining, crying, and frustration due to still not really having figured out how to crawl?! Ugh. I'd like to say that, "Hey, at least it's Friday and now we'll have the weekend", but who the hell am I kidding? Keith and LJ know how this goes and I can sum it up into two words, "What weekend?" There is no rest. There is no fun. I know I sound pissy but it just gets so old sometimes. Please don't worry that I don't love my son or that I'm going to throw him out the window. It's just that this sucks right now.

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Blogger sandie said...

It gets sooooo much easier when they learn to walk. Our dynamic is so much different now that he's mobile. He can entertain himself much easier and is actually consistently TIRED from the exercise so the naps are good.

Teething really sucks. It just drags out FOREVER, I feel ya. Have you tried Hyland's Teething Tablets? They're all natural so you don't have to feel like, "Is it OK to give these to him when I'm not even sure if he's teething or not?"

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

Hey... I've heard about Hylands, but what I've heard is that it's basically just a sugar pill? I could be wrong about that. It's good to know that walking will help the grumpiness. I feel so bad for him because I can tell he's frustrated that he's not a good crawler yet, but I can't seem to get him to do it well yet. I guess he'll figure it out on his own, but GOD!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger sandie said...

It's homeopathic... I was actually skeptical at first (natural remedies have never seemed that effective for me) but it doesn't hurt to try. Here is an excerpt from the bottle which I think is funny-- PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR BABY HAS BEEN CRYING OR IS VERY UPSET, YOUR BABY MAY FALL ASLEEP AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE THE PAIN HAS BEEN RELIEVED AND YOUR CHILD CAN REST.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Does Hyland's contain magic? Hyland's, where have you been all of Jack's life?!

 
At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since we're venting...

I hate my job today and I want to cry.

I know it's small potatoes when compared to Jack, but I don't have a baby to vent about. But I have a job and today I hate it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home