Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A quick hello

Well, despite the very rough start, our family had a very pleasant weekend. We did make attempts to crash the Lisa Loeb concert (see Keith's blog), but when we got there, the Knack was playing instead. So we stood outside the concet fence, I got the video camera, and recorded Keith and Jack dancing with the Knack in the background playing a song that suspiciously sounded like My Sharona (but wasn't). I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Anyway, me and my boy are getting ready to head to our hangout (the mall). We havent' been in over a week, so I think it will actually be fun. We're just sort of killing time today, waiting for tomorrow's appt. to roll around.

Oh, and has anyone seen the previews for the Superman movie? I usually don't like summer action movies... but I kind of want to see this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home