Saturday, May 13, 2006

A post set to retro 80's music

I am currently listening to an old Blondie song. Do I actually need to say "old" there? Does Blondie even have any new songs? Watch, she probably just put out a hot new cd that everyone knows about but me. Damn!

I am also currently alone in my home. This is a big deal. This hardly ever ever happens. My husband took our son to the mall, apparently to do some shopping? I think my son procrastinated about mother's day and was panicked because he didn't get me anything. My husband, being the sweetheart that he is, decided to take him to the mall to pick something out. So, anyway, that leaves me alone in the home... I have cleaned the entire house in an hour and a half. Amazing.

Now it's that song about being On the road to Nowhere? Talking Heads, maybe? I don't know.

Well, I don't really even know what else to say. I keep trying to think of some witty little anecdote... but I've got nothin'. Sometimes blogging is hard... it's a lot of pressure to find the right information to share and have it be interesting to read and hopefully sometimes a little funny.

Now it's the Pretenders.

Well, hope everyone is having a great weekend... in case I don't post tomorrow... Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys!! I think we deserve more than one day, but if it's one day we're given, I'll take it.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

I personally am starting the celebration early by refusing to clean up after myself/others this evening.

It's Mom's Day (or three) off!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

LJ,
I salute you in your quest... I would join you if I wasn't such a cleaning control freak... Hope you had a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home