Thursday, May 04, 2006

This pissed me off.

So, I work in a small building surrounded by other small buildings, many of them dr. offices. Sometimes the parking lot at my building gets too full and I have to park down the street, usually in front of a random medical office. Today that happened and I had to park in front of a Women's Center. We all know what this means, right? So, I park, get out, walk to the sidewalk and there's a woman there on the sidewalk, looking at the building, with her maybe 2 year old daughter, holding rosary beads, and praying. She looked at me and I could tell she assumed I would be going into the women's center and began praying for me.

OK...

1. Don't pray for me... unless it serves YOU some kind of purpose and makes you feel better.
2. This is directed at that woman... Don't Assume!!!!
3. Also directed at that woman... Don't Judge!!!
4. Also for the woman... Don't try to put your beliefs on someone else!!! Why can't people just leave other people alone?

There is a lot more that I could say on this topic, but I'll hold off for now.

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Anti-choice wackos are the WORST!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I KNOW!!!

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, what a great childhood she's giving her daughter. I know my fondest memories of childhood were standing outside of clinics and persecuting people. Good times.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I knew I could count on you to hit on that point... that's precisely why I included the fact that her kid was with her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home