Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's all about me

I saw this survey on a friend's blog and thought it looked fun... I think it originally comes from My Space.

Name: Suebaby
Birthday: 4/9/77
Birthplace: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Current Location: Orlando, FL
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Height: 5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: German, Irish, Lithuanian, etc.
The Shoes You Wore Today: I have not yet worn shoes today... when I do it will probably be flip flops.
Your Weakness: Chick Fil A
Your Fears: being trapped underwater
Your Perfect Pizza: husband's homemade pizza with garlic and banana peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: starting the business
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't really IM, so I don't know.
Thoughts First Waking Up: Time to make the bottle (In the Dunkin Donuts guy's voice)
Your Best Physical Feature: I have been told my legs, but they are so skinny that I don't really agree. Perhaps my hair?
Your Bedtime: Last night I was in bed at 8:30... always before 10.
Your Most Missed Memory: playing in the pool with Bobo
Coke or Pepsi: Coke!!!!!!!! I hate pepsi.
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds!!!!!
Single or Group Dates: I like both, but lately I'm all about single dates because my husband and I don't get much alone time.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I actually drink crystal light tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: who would even say vanilla?
Cappuccino or Coffee: Yuck. I don't drink coffee or crappuccino.
Do you Smoke: Not anymore!
Do you Swear: Yes, and more than I should.
Do you Sing: I'm a terrible singer and last night I had a nightmare that I had to sing in public.
Do you Shower Daily: Yes!
Have you Been in Love: Yes.
Do you want to go to College: I did, BS and MA.
Do you want to get Married: I guess you could say I'm the marrying kind. Deliriously happily married.
Do you belive in yourself: Absolutely.
Do you get Motion Sickness: One time I felt queasy after going on a roller coaster... turned out I was about a week pregnant at the time.
Do you think you are Attractive: A tricky question. If I say no, I have low self esteem. If I say yes, I'm conceited. Yes.
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, although they make me crazy.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Not since the fire in my apt. caused by lightening six years ago.
Do you play an Instrument: I played the piano as a kid.
In the past month have you drank alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: No, I don't smoke anymore.
In the past month have you been on drugs: No.
In the past month have you gone on a date: Yes, with my husband.
In the past month have you eaten a box of oreos: No, I'm not really a big oreo person.
In the past month have you eaten sushi: Not too into sushi either
In the past month have you been on stage: yes, helping at LW Family Fun Night
In the past month have you been dumped:No!
In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: No
In the past month have you stolen anything: No I don't do that anymore either.
Ever been Drunk: maybe a few times...
Ever been called a tease: Yes.
Ever been beaten up: No.
How do you want to die: In my sleep.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I am currently all the things that I want to be. Wife, mom, counselor, friend.
What country would you most like to visit: Italy and France with my husband.
Number of CDs I own: Less than 20
Number of Piercings: 6
Number of Tattoos: No tats
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I don't have any regrets although I definitely feel bad for hurting a few people.

10 Comments:

At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name: EQP
Birthday: 3/11/10
Birthplace: Hamster Nest, ID
Current Location: Dumpster behind a Wag's
Eye Color: blonde
Hair Color: blue
Height: 647 cm
Right Handed or Left Handed: amputee
Your Heritage: Kazakhstani
The Shoes You Wore Today: Can't remember
Your Weakness: Pop rocks and soda
Your Fears: porkchops w/o applesauce
Your Perfect Pizza: porkchop w/ xtra applesauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: stop the burning of monkeys
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: ICBIATWT
Thoughts First Waking Up: I fussy... cuz I a baby!
Your Best Physical Feature: Earlobez. Cuz they're attached!!!Your Bedtime: My bed can't tell time.
Your Most Missed Memory: playing in the pool with Q-zer
Coke or Pepsi: Tab.
McDonalds or Burger King: Wag's
Single or Group Dates: Single. Unless we're going to Wag's!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ice T. Yo.
Chocolate or Vanilla: I have diabetes.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Speed.
Do you Smoke: Only at Wag's.
Do you Swear: Ah phooey!
Do you Sing: Like a canary.
Do you Shower Daily: I take baths
Do you get Motion Sickness: Sometimes when I'm ballooning
Do you think you are Attractive: Can I have... a moment... to myself please.
Are you a Health Freak: I eat at Wag's. You tell me.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes. Bill & Helen, the Braski's
Do you like the Thunderstorms: Is that the new arena football team in Florida?
Do you play an Instrument: Glockenspiel. Don't belive me. Check Wikipedia.
In the past month have you drank alcohol: No. Just moonshine.
In the past month have you Smoked: I already told you! At Wag's!!!
In the past month have you been on drugs: Yes. Collette Reardon is my connection. Good Kid. GOOD KID!
In the past month have you gone on a date: Argh! Wag's.
In the past month have you eaten a box of oreos: Diabetes
In the past month have you eaten sushi: Do undercooked sardines count?
In the past month have you been dumped: maybe?
In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: Bathtub count? Hehe.
In the past month have you stolen anything: Just a few hearts
Ever been Drunk: Moonshine
Ever been called a tease: Mostly every other day and a half
Ever been beaten up: Yeah. By an Amputee. Irony sucks.
How do you want to die: In my balloon.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Knifemaker
What country would you most like to visit: Back to Kazakhstan
Number of CDs I own: 1 cd 2 ira's
Number of Piercings: 6,291
Number of Tattoos: against mt religion
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 1. Wag's tuna melt.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

Hey EQP~

I'll meet you at Wag's for some porkchops and applesauce!

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger sandie said...

I totally want to have lunch @ Wag's in Orlando on Sunday.

 
At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Porkchops.

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Hey LJ,

If we time it right, we could get to Wags early and have brunch! Mmmm.... waggy.

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone remember The Giving Tree?

 
At 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you refering to the book?

Ummm, yes

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger suebaby said...

I'm sorry, my love, but your Giving Tree reference on LJ's blog MAKES NO SENSE TO ME! If we have to have a fight about it, meet me at the PEWB meeting, Sunday morning at 9:00.

 
At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the book The Giving Tree and like to reference it whether it makes sense or not. I'm not going to fight you at the PEWB but I will fight you at Wags!

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Little Boy... Alright, we'll fight at Wag's, but don't get clever and bring all the branches from your tree to beat me with. We're going mano y mano!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home