Saturday, April 08, 2006

The plan is this...

The plan is this... take the little guy to the mall... where we go EVERY DAY... to take some pictures with the Easter bunny. Now, I'm not a religious person at all anymore, but I still want that baby to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap for his first Easter.

The Kink in the Plan... our little angel did NOT sleep well last night. It's our fault, too. We jinxed it. We talked about how good he'd been sleeping. Well, he was up several times, once around three, when his diaper was so full of pee that it started leaking out. So, he needed new jammies and a new diaper. My husband kindly took care of this one. THEN, he was up again at 5:30, just crying away. We broke down and fed him a bottle. Then he fell asleep in my lap at six am, and I was planning to put him back in the crib, when the AIR CONDITIONER kicked on and the tiny slight noise that makes, woke him back up. Is it possible to kill an air conditioner? I considered this at six am. I pretty much just put him back in the crib at this point, wide awake, and I guess at some point he fell asleep because he and I and my husband all woke up at eight.

So, in reality, I'm thinking we're going to dress him in his silly little pastel outfit, take him to the mall and try to get him to smile while he sits with a big tall furry bunny, knowing that he's going to scream like a banshee the whole time. But, we're trying it anyway. Are we stupid or brave? I don't know, I'm too tired to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home