Friday, March 24, 2006

A day of goodness.

I used to work in an elementary school as a counselor. Today, I took our son there to visit. It was fun... I guess I'd forgotten what it's like to work with hundreds of kids, walk around outside on a big school campus, talk to teachers all day. I had a great time. Now, I know the grass is always greener. A year ago I would have complained about this job, saying the teachers are annoying and needy, the kids are out of control and the campus is a pain in the neck to trek across when it's ninety degrees outside. Pros and cons, peaks and valleys, etc. However, any way you look at it, it was fun today. It was also fun to have the little guy with me to meet everyone. He was extremely well behaved, as he always is when he's in public, and very smiley with everyone.

So, it was a good day. More goodness... no wedding to attend this weekend... although the tux is cleaned and ready to go for any other functions... also, the monumental First Anniversary is on Sunday!! I have finally thought of a few gift ideas, much to my own relief. And last but not least, Two Beautiful Little Teeth have made an appearance in Senor Smooth's upper gums!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncomfortable moments today... Three of them, when three different people at the school commented on my son's huge head. Of course, they have no idea why this is a touchy issue, and assume he's just got a big old head... but I flinched each time, nonetheless. Oh well... MRI in two months.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home