Friday, March 17, 2006

Hailey's Birthday

The Baby is getting ready to nod off to nappy time in the swing... I hope. Well, it's Friday, and St. Patrick's Day. Three years ago, I went out and went to work the next day (at an adult drug treatment center) hung over. Oops. Two years ago, I went out and literally partied all night long. I think I got home at five am and went to work the next day. Last year, I was pregnant and probably asleep by seven pm. This year... no plans as of yet. I guess it's not cool to bring your six month old baby to Scruffy Murphy's, although I have no doubts that he would love it. Oh, well. Sometimes these things really bother me, but not so much today. Maybe next year we'll go out and have a green beer.

It's also my oldest friend's oldest daughter's birthday. She is six today. Happy Birthday, Hailey.

We have another wedding to go to tomorrow. We fully intend on making Senor Smooth wear his tux again.

Due to it being Spring Break this week, my husband and I have gotten to work together two days this week. It was fun. We sat in the same little office that we fell in love in a few years ago. He continued to crack me up and we got to go on nice little baby free lunch dates. I love him.

have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home