Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Anniversary countdown is on!

Our anniversary is in four days... I am so excited. A little stumped for gift ideas, though... I won't go into that too much because I know my husband reads my blog. Hopefully something will come to me... and soon.

Our son forgot how to sleep through the night last night. He was wide awake around three or four and hungry. This of course affects how much he ended up having to eat around seven this morning... but whatever. Hopefully tonight will be better rest for everyone.

Just a thought... in our shower we have those gigantic bottles of Pantene shampoo. The bottle of shampoo is more than half full, but everytime I get into the shower after my husband, he has turned the bottle over, as if to make it easier to get the shampoo out of the bottle. I could understand that if it was conditioner, but it's an almost full bottle of shampoo. Why?

Speaking of our bathroom, we continue to battle a gross mold problem. I don't really even want to think about what's in the air that the three of us are breathing. Gross.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Keith said...

I take showers while standing on my hands...there, it is out and in the open for all to see!!!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Ohhhhh.... makes sense now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home