Friday, March 17, 2006

The Office

What is going on with this show? I used to absolutely love it. I also used to get so excited about Jim and Pam one day getting together, and now I just don't care. They're both so... blah. I mean, they're funny, but it's like, they like each other and don't really do anything at all about it. That is just frustrating to me and no fun to watch. Part of me feels like they should never even be together now. They don't deserve each other. Pam bugs me. Roy is a total idiot.

I've started to enjoy watching the Dwight Shrute/ Angela love affair more than the Jim and Pam thing. At least they're funnier to watch.

And what's with always making those sad, awkward moments when everyone suddenly feels bad for Michael. We all know he's a dork, but he's somewhat of a good hearted, idiotic dork. We dont' need this drilled home to us every week, as in last night's episode where he showed the clip of him being a child star and everyone realized all he really wants is a family and friends. Gag. Does anyone else watch this show? Comments?

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger sandie said...

I only watched the BBC series!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Well, that's not helpful, LittleJeans!!! Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone? (A little Ferris reference for everyone)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home