Saturday, April 01, 2006

The massive cranium expanision has currently ceased.

Happy April Fool's Day!

I love April Fool's Day, but we didn't get too into it this year. We were a little distracted with a doctor appt. Our son had his six month check up and I'm happy to say that his head is currently growing proportionately with his body!! This means that either the cyst isn't really growing at all, or that it's at least growing at the same rate as his whole head and rest of his body.

He also now weighs in at 15 lbs, 5 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long.

After the appt., we took him all over the city to distract him from his sore little thighs. He did great and we ended up having another wonderful saturday.

One benefit of having water pour into your bedroom through your ceiling: suddenly you have the opportunity to clean and organize your bedroom and more specifically, under the bed. I love getting rid of stuff I don't need and today I threw out a lot of old sentimental stuff (old cards, letters, pictures) that were nice to keep, but what was I ever going to do with it all. It's a great sense of satisfaction.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger Keith said...

Let the boy eat some cheerios. The boy just wants to eat some cheerios so for gods sake, let the boy eat some cheerios.

Homage to Chris Farley...oh how you are missed my tubby friend.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I love you, Farley.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home