Saturday, March 25, 2006

A beautiful Saturday.

It was so beautiful today. We had a great day... we actually spent most of the day at home, cleaning up, organizing and playing with our little guy. He is really getting the hang of sitting all by himself now. We're so proud of him!! It seemed to take longer than I thought it would... maybe because he has to balance that big old head? He's also getting closer and closer to crawling... although I think that one will take awhile too... he really doesn't even seem that interested in it yet.

So... apparently my husband ordered something for me for our anniversary that was supposed to be delivered today... it hasn't come yet. Needless to say, he is frustrated and worried. So am I... I want my present! Hopefully it still may make it today... I think Fedex delivers until six... and if not today, I guess we'll hope for Monday.

Our neighbors are breaking up. Our next door neighbors are a very cute young couple from Virginia. We've heard them fighting through the wall a few times, and the guy sounded kind of nasty... but then the other day it got really bad. they were screaming and there were lots of F you's and some stuff about cheating, lots of crying... ugh. We're also thinking that the guy might have hit the girl. Anyway, she's gone and this morning I woke up (it was my day to get extra sleep, damnit!) to hearing him yelling on the phone, I guess, to her about how he couldn't believe she'd make out with someone else, yada yada yada... Anyway, I think they're history.

Ugh. Sometimes I forget how great it is to not be dealing with that kind of crap. I'm lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home