Thursday, May 18, 2006

Some good news!

Just a quick post to share our good news. The MRI is for tomorrow and it was originally scheduled for 2:00pm... which meant our son was going to have to fast pretty much all day. Well, yesterday, the hospital called and they had a cancellation for Friday morning and offered us the appointment! Needless to say, I grabbed the spot and we are very happy to announce that our son will now be getting his MRI at 8:30am... this pretty much eliminates the fasting, which will make for an easier day for him. Of course, tomorrow will still be pretty rough for me and my husband, and of course, our baby, who's going to be put under. It's pretty much all I can think about right now... I'm just going to go to work and try to keep busy. At least by this time tomorrow we'll almost be done with the MRI... then we'll just have to wait for the follow up appt.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Keith said...

I just posted essentially the same thing on my blog. It's nice to have something good to talk about in relation to the boy and his head.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger sandie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got an earlier appointment!! Hopefully it will make the day a tiny bit easier.

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Thanks... we hope so, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home